Wednesday, March 21, 2012

LOVELETTERS:
Dear Bamboo Blinds,
I love you. Matchstick, flatstick, woven and roman I love you all. I love all of your variegated wood tones. I love how you let the sunshine dapple in but keep the noisy neighbors out. I love how you do not discriminate and look wonderful in any décor – no one likes a snob. I love the texture you add to a room. I love the little wrinkles in your nose as I pull your drawstring. I love how you quietly complement whatever curtains you are paired with, happy to let them take center stage, while you play the important supporting partner. I love that you do not get dusty like shutters or blinds. Or maybe you do get dusty but your beautiful variegated wood tones hides the dust so thoroughly. I love that you are not pricey. Oh bamboo blinds, you know me so well.
Please don’t ever leave me,
C&P

No comments:

Post a Comment